Lady Ibiam Girls’ Secondary School, founded in 1963 and located in beautiful grounds, is actively recruiting a Principal to support the school’s Aim of raising the next generation of professional Leaders, godly wives, mothers and homemakers.
Requirements for Candidates who wish to apply:
- First degree and Teaching Certificate minimum, Masters degree desired
- 5 Years experience as Principal/VP using the Nigerian curriculum
- Evidence as a visionary leader
- Excellent marketing, communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of leading school and school development
- Strong track record of curricular and pastoral responsibility
- Experience of effectively managing colleagues and teams
- Evidence of successful training, development and leadership of academic & non academic staff
- Evidence of performance improvement and improved teacher and student outcomes
- Ability to lead and embed outstanding classroom practice & 21st century learning methodologies
- Ability to develop a strong team that models the competencies being developed in the students
- Salary is negotiable in line with our mission status; basic medical care provided
- A retired principal up to 65 years is acceptable.
- CV detailing referees and letter of motivation to be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm Friday 11 June 2021
Interviews: within 2 weeks of the closing date.